EGYPS WOMEN IN ENERGY CONFERENCE
The need to strategically drive gender parity in the global energy sector is critical and pressing.
The EGYPS 2018 Women In Energy Conference will facilitate and propel the discussion to create an action plan for driving more opportunities for female engineers and professionals in the Egyptian and North African energy sector.
Get in touch with us today to participate as a speaker or panelist for EGYPS 2018.
WOMEN IN ENERGY 2017 KEY DISCUSSIONS INCLUDE
- Identifying quantitative methods to balance gender disparity within the oil and gas industry
- Dissecting strategy and execution on a macro level to bridge the gap between policies for gender equality and its implementation within Egypt and North Africa
- Connecting emotional intelligence and effective leadership strategies through success stories of females within oil and gas C-Suite roles
- Analysing female engineer drop-outs and how companies and governments can help increase female retention and opportunity within the industry
- Quantifying future opportunities for female STEM graduates within the Egyptian and North African energy sector
2017 WOMEN IN ENERGY CONFERENCE SPEAKERS
Corporate Vice President for Safety Security Health & Environment
Dr. Ghada Bassioni
Associate Professor and Head of the Chemistry Department
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY
General Manager Technical Office, RO Leader, Modernisation Programme
Ministry of Petroleum & Minerals
CEO Deputy Assistant Operations and Quality Control
EGYPTIAN GENERAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (EGPC)
Head of Conferences and Exhibitions Department Technical Office
Ministry of Petroleum & Mineral Resources, Arab Republic of Egypt