ABOUT EGYPS 2017
The MENA oil and gas industry is facing challenging times as it adjusts to falling oil price. However, the overall recorded response in 2015 was measured and responsible across the region. Capital expenditure continued as expected throughout most of 2015, higher than in the four years from 2010-2013.
The picture in Egypt is bright with the recent discovery of the offshore Zohr gas field in 2015, the largest proven gas field in the Mediterranean, providing enormous potential to meet North Africa's increasing energy demands.
EGYPS 2017 brings together Egyptian and North African government representatives, key project owners, NOCs and IOCs, international service providers, EPC contractors, consultants and financiers to address the evolving opportunities in the Egyptian and North African energy arena.
The event, held under the high patronage of His Excellency Abdel Fatah El Sisi, President of The Arab Republic of Egypt, will help you identify Egypt's future project requirements, the country's short and long term plans, strategic priorities and masterplans and gain insights into the wider North African oil and gas sector.
What to expect at EGYPS 2017
EGYPS 2017 is projected to attract more than 400 exhibiting companies and 10,000 visiting professionals from the GCC, MENA, Europe, Americas and Asia providing:
- Direct access to Egypt's primary stakeholders within the energy sector
- Direct access to the primary stakeholders and key players in the Egyptian and North African supply and value chains in the energy sector
- Learn more about the untapped opportunities and all players in the Egyptian supply and value chain
- Gain insight into the untapped oil and gas opportunities from tenders, upcoming bids and consortia and upcoming projects across the Egyptian and North African regions
- Establish connections with real government policymakers, those detailing project plans, approving budgets and implementing timelines
- Establish connections with government policy makers leading the latest project plans, approving budgets and implementing project timelines
- Inform yourself on tenders, bids and consortia and on the present and future roll-out of the project pipelines
- Gain a competitive advantage through face to face introductions to the Egyptian authorities behind project bids and early phase project planning