EGYPS AT A GLANCE
EGYPS 2017 brings together Egyptian and North African government representatives, key project owners, NOCs and IOCs, international service providers, EPC contractors, consultants and financiers to address the evolving opportunities in the Egyptian and North African energy arena.
The event, held under the high patronage of His Excellency Abdel Fatah El Sisi, President of The Arab Republic of Egypt, will help you identify Egypt's future project requirements, the country's short and long term plans, strategic priorities and masterplans and gain insights into the wider North African oil and gas sector.
EGYPS IN NUMBERS
- 3 Days of knowledge exchange
- 3 Dedicated conference programmes
- 400+ Regional & international exhibitors
- 800+ Conference delegates
- 10,000+ Visitors from the global oil & gas community
- 7 Strategic sessions
- 28 Technical sessions
- 8 Women in energy sessions
BE A PART OF THE LARGEST OIL & GAS EXHIBITION IN NORTH AFRICA
- South Korea
- Baker Hughes