ABOUT THE EGYPS PETROLEUM CLUB
The EGYPS Petroleum Club is an exclusive membership for oil & gas executives. The Club provides a private environment for industry leaders to network, strengthen existing connections and forge new relationship. Onsite at EGYPS, the Petroleum Club offers members comfortable facilities in a tranquil setting to encourage networking in a relaxed environment. Membership is free of charge, however members must complete the application form and be formally accepted before membership is permitted.
As ExxonMobil Egypt celebrates 115 years of successful partnership in Egypt’s growth, we are proud to continue to be the diamond sponsor for EGYPS. The Petroleum Club presents a great opportunity for industry leaders to network and collaborate. We look forward to welcoming you there.Hesham ElAmroussy Chairman & Managing Director
The EGYPS Petroleum Club is an important industry hub. It facilitates the opportunity for discussion and knowledge-sharing between the industry’s key decision-makers These critical exchanges contribute to the efficiency and forward-planning that is required to drive the oil & gas sector forward.His Excellency Tarek El Molla, Minister of Petroleum and Minerals, Arab Republic of Egypt Chairman, Egypt Petroleum Show (EGYPS)
HOW TO BECOME AN EGYPS PETROLEUM CLUB MEMBER?
In order to become a member of the EGYPS Petroleum Club, the individual must be:
- Working in the oil & gas industry
- Possess a job title which is C-suite level equivalent or above
- Meet the application criteria in the online form
Applicants must be working in the oil & gas industry and must possess a job title that is C-Suite equivalent or above. Please note that job titles below this level, will not be accepted.
Your Petroleum Membership will provide:
- Access to the exclusive Petroleum Club at any time during EGYPS
- Networking opportunities with industry peers
- Fast-track entry into EGYPS with your Petroleum Club badge*
- Complimentary refreshments in the Club during EGYPS
- Access to a private environment to conduct business