Eng Gehad Nasr
Chevron Egypt Lubricants S.A.E
Director Country Chairman Egypt & Area Business Manager Egypt, North Africa & Levant
- Date of Birth: 25 November 1962
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Cairo, Egypt
- Chevron Service:
- Date of Service: 7 February 1993
- Held several Lubricants positions since first joining Chevron in 1993: Plant Manager Egypt, Supply Chain Manager Egypt, Supply Chain Manager North Africa & Middle East, Supply Chain Manager Southern Africa until appointed to his current position of Country Chairman and Manager Special Projects effective 1 October 2017
- Has been a member of the top / senior management in both Chevron Egypt as well as Chevron South Africa in his expat assignment and has been responsible of all the financial Supply Chain P&L as well as managing the operating expenses as well as the overall financial performance and major capital projects.
- Gehad was a Member of the Board of Directors of Chevron Egypt Lubricants SAE during 2008/2009. And in 2014, he resumed his role as Member of the same Board to date.
- Gehad and his wife (Magda Saleh El Bakry) have (1) daughter, (Noha), and (2) sons, (Mohamed & Omar).