WOMEN IN ENERGY CONFERENCE
Created and developed as a platform to foster growth and mentorship opportunities for women in the Egyptian and North African oil and gas sector, the second edition of the Women In Energy conference will be held alongside the 2018 Egypt Petroleum Show – the largest oil and gas event in the North African region.
The one day forum will provide opportunities for over 200 oil and gas professionals – male and female - to network, share knowledge, celebrate achievements and share best practices to advance inclusion and diversity in the energy industry.
CONFIRMED WOMEN IN ENERGY CONFERENCE SPEAKERS
Amira El Mazni
Former Vice Chairman, Gas & Regulatory Affairs
EGYPTIAN NATURAL GAS HOLDING COMPANY (EGAS)
Eng Hussein Fouad El Ghazzawy
Vice President & Managing Director, Egypt & East Mediterranean Region
Associate Professor & Head of Chemistry Division Faculty of Engineering
AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY, CAIRO, EGYPT
General Manager, Minister's Technical Office
MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM & MINERAL RESOURCES, ARAB REPUBLIC OF EGYPT
Chief Technical Advisor, Decent Work for Women in Egypt and Tunisia
INTERNATIONAL LABOUR ORGANISATION - DECENT WORK TEAM FOR NORTH AFRICA
CONFERENCE DELEGATE RATES
|Conference Type||Standard Rate|
|Full Package (Includes complimentary access to the VIP EGYPS Petroleum Club)||US $1,750|
|Strategic Only (excluding Finance & Investment sessions)||US $795|
|Technical Only||US $650|
|Women In Energy Only||US $450|
|Security & HSE in Energy Conference||US $450|
|Finance & Investment Lunch Briefing||US $50|
What can you expect to hear at the conference?
The 2018 Women In Energy conference will host key topics that foster conversations to enable a diverse and inclusive oil and gas industry. These include:
- Identifying best practices to overcome strategic and regulatory challenges that hinder inclusion of women at board level
- Attracting diverse entry-level talent, in technical and non-technical functions, and identifying how we can implement policies for equal pay and benefits
- Analysing benefits of localising talent and content in the oil and gas sector, and how it can boost the Egyptian and North African economies
- Analysing the impact of bi-lateral relations on local and international oil and gas markets, and its impact on employment opportunities for men and women
- The impact of fluctuating oil prices on inbound investments and how it leads to industrial and organisational brain drain
ATTEND THE WOMEN IN ENERGY CONFERENCE TO:
- Meet and learn from industry leaders about latest trends, opportunities, and benefits of diversity and inclusion in the industry
- Gain insights into technical and non-technical arenas where women are making tremendous contribution, and enabling advancement of the industry
- Take away solutions and ideas for best practices that you can implement in your day-to-day working to overcome challenges
- Be a part of the community, engage in dialogue and help create the dynamic industry of tomorrow
Join over 200 oil and gas professionals at EGYPS Women In Energy to learn, network, and share best practices to create a diverse and inclusive oil and gas industry of the future.
Speaking Opportunities, please contact: Varkha Israni – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship & Registration, please contact: Jeremy George – email@example.com
New for 2018 are the Women In Energy Awards, developed to acknowledge and honour female talent and organisations championing initiatives for inclusion and diversity within the Egyptian and North African sector.