NEW FOR 2018 : finance and investment lunch briefing
As Egypt develops its vast oil and gas reserves, new projects and new opportunities arise for oil and gas majors to tap into. As such, companies look to invest and develop these projects to further expand their portfolios and market position. New financing methods are also becoming available, such as different lending options, IPOs and access to different sources of capital.
Lunch briefing gathering government representatives, NOCs, IOCs, local operators, local and international banks and private equity firms
Date: Tuesday, 13 February
Location: ALMANARA Hall
13:00 – 13:15
Building a robust financial and economic environment to harness Egypt’s untapped oil and gas potential
- Reviewing financial agreements to support the government’s economic reforms whilst uncovering the wealth of new investment opportunities
- Creating new policies and implementing successful strategies to attract foreign direct investment that will develop and consolidate Egypt’s oil and gas industry
13:15 – 13:55
DEFINING THE FUTURE DIRECTION OF OIL AND GAS PROJECT FINANCING FOR GROWTH, PORTFOLIO DIVERSIFICATION AND CREATING OPPORTUNITY
BANQUE DU CAIRE
Regional Vice President and General Manager
Mohamed Farid Saleh
THE EGYPTIAN EXCHANGE (EGX)
Lunch brieﬁng gathering government representatives, NOCs, IOCs, local operators, local and international banks and private equity ﬁrms
- Understanding what financing structures are on offer for oil and gas companies to further sustain a global competitive advantage and gain access to financing for mega projects
- Comprehending energy project financing methods, dynamics and trends: defining better transaction techniques and how to secure better returns on investment
- Navigating through investor perspectives - comparing global investment opportunities between renewable and oil and gas projects and identifying how the renewable and oil and gas industry can collaborate to attract more joint investment across sectors
- IPOs: who is eligible, what is needed, and what motivates a company to ‘go public’?
13:55 – 14:30
Defining steps for success to support and finance the growth of Egypt’s oil and gas industry
- Pinpointing new energy projects in Egypt, what financing mechanisms are needed and how can operators successfully secure oil and gas funding?
- Analysing the full range of financing options available for new refining and petrochemicals complexes, project expansions, integration and diversification in Egypt
- Determining how can companies secure capital efficiently to ensure portfolio optimisation and create growth
- Highlighting the role of private equities within the oil and gas environment and understanding what alternative sources of capital funding they are offering to oil and gas companies
INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION
Heba Abdel Latif
Debt Capital Markets Head
COMMERCIAL INTERNATIONAL BANK
Associate Banker - Energy Sector
Senior Banker - Egypt
What is the EGYPS CEO Finance and Investment Lunch Briefing?
The EGYPS CEO Finance and Investment Lunch Briefing, will gather government representatives, NOCs, IOCs, local operators, local and international banks, private equity firms, to discuss financing structure opportunities for mega projects throughout the value chain and the role of M&As, JVs and IPOs as a platform to support growth and diversification across the oil and gas sector.
Who will you meet?
C-level Executives: CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Founder, Chairman, Head of Global Capital and Asset Management, Head of Private Equity, Managing Directors, General Managers from IOCs, NOCs, Independent operators, Service and Technology companies, Law firms, Private Equity firms and Banks
Limited places available.Reserve a table and invite your clients for a business lunch featuring investment and financing discussions dedicated to developing and growing your business operations in Egypt
CONFERENCE DELEGATE RATES
|Conference Type||Standard Rate|
|Full Package (Includes complimentary access to the VIP EGYPS Petroleum Club)||US $1,750|
|Strategic Only (excluding Finance & Investment sessions)||US $795|
|Technical Only||US $650|
|Women In Energy Only||US $450|
|Security & HSE in Energy Conference||US $450|
|Finance & Investment Lunch Briefing||US $50|
JOIN THE DISCUSSION ON
REGISTER NOW FOR THE FINANCE AND INVESTMENT LUNCH BRIEFING
To register as a delegate or to book your table please email email@example.com
To sponsor the Finance and Investment briefing please email firstname.lastname@example.org