EGYPS 2019 brings together Egyptian and North African government representatives, key project owners, NOCs and IOCs, international service providers, EPC contractors, consultants and financiers to address the evolving opportunities in the Egyptian and North African energy arena.
The event, held under the patronage of His Excellency Abdel Fattah El Sisi, President of The Arab Republic of Egypt, will help you identify Egypt's future project requirements, the country's short and long term plans, strategic priorities and masterplans and gain insights into the wider North African oil and gas sector.
2018 exhibitors include
What to expect at EGYPS
EGYPS 2018 is projected to attract more than 500 exhibiting companies and 15,000 visiting professionals from the GCC, MENA, Europe, Americas and Asia providing:
- Direct access to Egypt's primary stakeholders within the energy sector
- Direct access to the primary stakeholders and key players in the Egyptian and North African supply and value chains in the energy sector
- Learn more about the untapped opportunities and all players in the Egyptian supply and value chain
- Gain insight into the untapped oil and gas opportunities from tenders, upcoming bids and consortia and upcoming projects across the Egyptian and North African regions
- Establish connections with real government policymakers, those detailing project plans, approving budgets and implementing timelines
- Establish connections with government policy makers leading the latest project plans, approving budgets and implementing project timelines
- Inform yourself on tenders, bids and consortia and on the present and future roll-out of the project pipelines
- Gain a competitive advantage through face to face introductions to the Egyptian authorities behind project bids and early phase project planning